Friday, August 27, 2010

Footwear affects joint pain ...

As many people are aware, your shoes will sometimes affect different areas of your body by easing, or increasing stress that causes pain. A recent report from Rush University Medical Center on a study of various types of footwear, indicates that flat, flexible soles may relieve stress on arthritic knee joints. (see article from Chicago Tribune).

Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not wear anything with more than a 1/2 inch heel. I also have to find WIDE shoes and then I have to find these shoes in the 5-6 1/2 women's size (US). This is not an easy task. It takes me a long time to locate something meeting these requirements and then also finding appropriate color and price adds to the difficulty.

So I was quite surprised when I began designing for Zazzle's Ked shoe lines. Here are 2 of my favorites.
Shoe - Women's slipon kedsshoe
Shoe - Women's slipon
Shoe - Sky High Balloon kedsshoeShoe - Sky High Balloon

There are many fun designs by other ShopKeepers on Zazzle

No comments: