Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Genealogy is in the family

Recently, I have gotten reacquainted with my genealogy program and updating my information to the internet. I was really excited when several cousins came forward to share family information.

I discovered that my paternal grandfather's paternal grandparents died in South Dakota, not Scotland as I had assumed (need to get more details on this).

I also met a cousin who posted his photo on the internet and bears a striking resemblance to my father - they even share the same first name!

For those of you who would like to express your interest in genealogy research by wearing a t-shirt or using a coffee mug, etc. You might find something Here (general sayings in all of Zazzle), or in these individual stores:
Tennessee Backroads Photography
Family Treed

No comments: