Friday, July 30, 2010

Drawing by John A. Muir

My brother has been kind enough to give me permission to use some of his drawings on my store items. The most recent item I have posted is this:



I do not have much talent with drawing or painting, my talents lean towards photography. If I want to post a knight with my work, I will have to attend an event by the Society of Creative Anachronism and take my camera. I have a friend whose son is active in this society and his wearing apparel is quite fantastic, including the chain mail.

Another of John's pieces is a drawing of ALCAZAR in Spain. I have several items posted for this. Here is one:
Alcazar - Magnet magnet
Alcazar - Magnet by bkmuir
Design a custom made magnet on zazzle

To see other items by other Zazzlers click here.

No comments: